CHARLOTTE, N.C. — On Saturday, December 4th, StarMed Healthcare will host a community holiday party in east Charlotte with music, food, prizes, and more!
StarMed officials say everyone in the community is invited to take part in the celebration held at their clinic on Central Avenue, near Sharon Amity Road and Albemarle Road, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Officials say the event will include:
- A food truck with fresh-made selections.
- Games for the entire family.
- Raffles with prizes every hour.
- The opportunity to meet StarMed Healthcare and Keith Chiropractic clinic providers.
- Other fun family activities
Officials say parking will be available across the street from the clinic, at the former Eastland Mall site.
StarMed officials wish everyone a happy holiday season!