Carly Pearce, the Grand Ole Opry’s newest inductee and this year’s CMA nominee for Female Vocalist and Album of the Year, has a new album out called, 29: Written in Stone. Featuring 15 songs, Carly expands on the truths and lessons she’s learned about life. We’re giving away 10 copies of the new release on CD. For your chance to win, text “CARLY” to 31403 by 9 PM Wednesday, November 10th, 2021. Pick up your copy of 29: Written in Stone wherever your favorite music is sold.
“…one of country music’s most buzzed about artists.” –Forbes
“…Carly Pearce hasn’t made one false step.” –E! News
“…one of the best uptempo breakup songs in recent memory”–TIME Magazine
“With ’29,’ Pearce continues the purist approach to songwriting that has made her one of country’s fastest rising stars.”–SPIN
“Her crystal-clear vocals accompany introspective songs”–The Washington Post
“In experiencing the most grueling year of her life, Carly Pearce delivered some of the best music of her career.”–Tennessean
“See-sawing between despair and hope, swagger and sorrow, Pearce co-wrote all the songs on the album–fearlessly mining her own life”–Billboard
Carly Pearce “29: Written In Stone” CD Giveaway Official Rules
November 8th, 2021
Ten Winners: 10 winners will receive one CD copy of “29: Written In Stone” (ARV: $11.98 each)
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “CARLY” to 31403 by 9pm Wednesday, November 10th, 2021. Winners will be randomly selected and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize.
Deadline for entries is 9pm Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
If the user is not already a WCCB VIP Text Club member, they will be prompted to join and will receive up to 2 messages/requests.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of the EMG Promotions or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prizes not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by phone call or email no later than 10 PM Wednesday, November 10th, 2021, and instructed on how to claim their prize. Prize must be claimed within a week of notification. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm